Sunday, 31 January 2016

January 31, 2016

After Breakfast Eric went off to the airport (SXM) to meet Doretta coming in on LIAT 310 from St Lucia via Antigua and the rest of us (Betty, Eileen, Al, and me) jumped in a taxi for Maho Beach where our two parties met for lunch under the landing planes.


Betty Bond  -  Sunset Bar & Grill
Al & Eileen


Doretta & Betty

The Sunset Bar & Grill

Readying for take-off



Doretta on the Philipsburg Boardwalk


We taxied back to Philipsburg with plans to meet for dinner at Chesterfields.  

Dinner was ok and I wish I could say the same for the service.  Our server was abrupt and most times nowhere to be seen.  I had to get out of my seat and tell her to bring the wine we ordered for the table.
It was a good thing we had such good company for dinner.  We will not be back.

The power has been restored back home.