Just as we were about to sit for breakfast we were informed that we had to leave our mooring an drop anchor. All of the moorings in St Bart’s are private. You can use them but you run the risk of the owner coming back from sea. We easily found a nice anchoring spot and were again secure. Following breakfast the 6 of us jumped in the dinghy for what be our first ship to shore visit on this trip. We strolled around the town before settling in at Gustavo’s Bar. I was pleased to see a wifi signal. Time for blog posts and picture uploading. I took a lot of pictures yesterday. Which ones will I post?
![]() |
| I am certainly not the only Canadian here |
| St Bart's - Dockside |
| Scott trying to figure out were to go to next |
After frozen mango daiquiris, Scott & Eric decided to hilt to the top of Gustavo’s Fort, Renee went for a stroll around town, Al & Eileen dinghied back to the boat for a swim, and I decided to stay in the cafe with their decent wifi signal.
We had one star sighting. Kate Hudson, sitting at the next table having lunch asked me if she could borrow our Ketchup.
We made dinner reservations for 6:30 at the same cafe, Gustavo's Burgers and were not disappointed.
We had one star sighting. Kate Hudson, sitting at the next table having lunch asked me if she could borrow our Ketchup.
We made dinner reservations for 6:30 at the same cafe, Gustavo's Burgers and were not disappointed.

