Today started as early as it possibly could. I was on the aft deck at 12:00AM drinking coffee with Al and Capt. Scott. With the port and starboard engines running Al and I stowed the anchor in its locker while Scott carefully maneuvered through the mooring field. Our course was set (300 degrees) that had us at the Leverick Bay Marina before 11:00AM where Tito, the dock master, said "welcome back". He is the guy who last year we watched untangle a tossed line and tie its end into a flying bowline before it landed on a dock cleat.
Eric relieved me from my watch at 3:00AM and I relieved him at 6:00AM. By the time 9:00AM came around I was ready for some shut eye. Other then being dark, the crossing was no great challenge. Those on watch wore life jackets and if anyone needed to go forward they were instructed to use the safety harness Scott had rigged the day before while we were out playing tourist.
 |
| Our Track |
 |
| Tied up & plugged in |
Our crew all eventually met at the beach bar for cocktails, wifi, and dinner.