Sunday, 7 February 2016

Sunday February 07, 2016

At 6:00AM I heard the port then the starboard engines start followed by the main sail.  Time to get up I guess.  By the time I joined the rest of the crew on the aft deck we were well under way back to St Maarten’s.  We pulled into the dock at Phillipsburg (our boarding location) and topped up fuel and water.  We were impressed of our fuel consumption as the generator has been running 24 hours a day providing us with air-conditioning, ice making and all our refrigeration.







We sailed to Marigot and then onto Grand Case, just outside one of the restaurants we ate at las week.  With a hook set, Renee soon produced lunch.  Chicken or Tofu with Pineapple, lettuce, raisins, and nuts.  Again, yummy.  My plate was heaping and I ate it all because I don’t know what will be on the menu for dinner tonight.  We are off to the all you can eat, all you can drink Super Bowl Party at the Sunset Bar.


The Sunset Resort





And Denver won…